Hello World, We are at an interesting and potentially exciting place right now.....you see, Kevin is trying to decide if he is going to buy Gwen's father-in-law's car.
He wants to buy it....he says we can afford to buy it......it's a 5yr old car in perfect condition.......our current car is over18yrs old and looks like it's ready to fall apart...........I think 'no contest--buy the car'........but Kevin won't make that final commitment yet.....next Thursday, Mum Kevin and I are going to Gwen and John's to see the car and spend a couple of days with them .
the plan is to A.. go up by coach and if we buy the car--drive home
or B...get the coach both ways
I think Kevin is enjoying "The Delicious Thrill of 'Will I or Won't I' Buy The Car"
Whatever he decides-- we'll enjoy the visit with Gwen next week
(interesting times -eh!!)