Wednesday, April 13, 2011

wedding portrait

Hello everyone,
I hope you all had a good week.
My husband and I were given a very special gift this week,from our friend Merle.
Background.....
When we were married we didn't get photos of ourselves together on our special day.   (General mix-up of who was taking photos of who ----- lost film ---- you name it -it happened to our photos...)
In 2012 we will be married 50 years and I'm planning a special day.
In preparation for this special anniversary,Merle got photos of my husband and I  taken around the time we were married, and from these she painted this Wedding Picture for us.
                                                A fantastic and generous gift !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                                     Thank You Merle.......

Joining with Trish today at L.A.C.E
God Bless
Barb from Ausrtralia

2 comments:

  1. Hi Barb,
    Merle's one clever lady.
    Your painting is wonderful!
    I'm sure you'll find this lovely gift a very special home :-)
    You know, I'd love to have a painting of us some day too..similar story to you!
    Great to have my big sister link up again with L.A.C.E. :-D
    lots of love and hugs..Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Barb...What a beautiful picture.

    What precious moments indeed!

    Mrs. M.

    ReplyDelete