Friday, April 15, 2011

table and daybed

Hello everyone,
Iwould like to share a table that my Dad made for my Mum about 45 yrs ago for her to put the washing basket on while hanging out the clothes.It is in my house and some wooden bowls my husband made are on it.


I would like to show the finished daybed my husbandmade for me.


Iam thrilled with the result.

Also----I seem to have gotten my pictures in the right place ----on the compose page.
Who knows what might happen when I actually publish this post.

Joining with L.A.C.Ehttp://angelwingsandapronstrings.blogspot.com/
I'm still having trouble linking      I'll keeptrying

God bless
Barb from Australia

1 comment:

  1. I think the daybed looks great!!
    I know I'd find it a bit too hard to resist curling up on, as our days get colder ;-)
    I'm sure it will be a big hit with everyone, Barb.
    K. did a great job!
    love and hugs..Trish

    ReplyDelete