Thursday, April 7, 2011

Kyton

Hi Everyone,
I would like to share how happy I was on Tuesday this week. We had left our dog Kyton with a friend while we took Mum to visit Her daughter Trish for a weeks holiday.( It was lovely to see them together.)
When we got to Bob's house on Tuesday evening to pick Kyton up, we were pleased to be told that he had been well behaved the whole time we were away. 
So my Simple Pleasure this week is twofold  ......1, Seeing my Mum and Sister together in my sister's house.
and ,   2, Kyton being a good guest in our friend's house.
What a good week.
God Bless
Barb from Australia

6 comments:

  1. We have dogs and I totally understand your relief and pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a double simple pleasure post. We kept my sister's grand-dog one afternoon this week and I was thrilled that our grand-dog behaved well, as did the guest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pleasure.nothing like visiting with family

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Barb...those are great things to be grateful for...glad they both worked out for you. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Double the pleasure! It's actually triple the pleasure if you count your friend's pleasure in having a well behaved house quest pet.

    ReplyDelete