Friday, March 4, 2011

Sparkle

After going through my clothes and downsizing my wardrobe to a reasonable number of items, I decided to add some sparkle to the clothing I was keeping.

Soooo,out came the the beading needle,sequins and sugar beads and on with the decorating.
I have started with my shoes --- yes shoes. I have some simple canvas flats in various colours and with a little toning sparkle on the front of each shoe I have created up -to-minute style.
Style from my craft shelves.....I love it...........I'm updating tops next.
Bye for now
God Bless
Barb from Australia
joining with trish@lilyrosecottage

4 comments:

  1. wow Barb...wish I knew how to sew...craft or fix things. Have fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to add sparkle to my wardrobe. It makes me feel pretty. I did not know anyone else felt the same way about their washer and I line dry.Heavenly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barb, I don't know how you come up with so many creative ideas!!
    Sounds like fun.
    You'll have to take some photos :-)
    love..Trish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't forget the "bling" on fingers!

    ReplyDelete