Thursday, March 10, 2011

shoe sparkle

White bag with zip trim -- found trim snagged my nails ----sooo   I took off trim and added threaded chain handles I made for the brown bag.

Brown bag with broken handles

Bag with chain handles
Close up of interchangeable handles
Hat and shoes
Hat and shoes with sequin trins


Hello everybody,
I hope you like my fun accessories.
 I enjoyed these little projects and I plan to add beads etc, to some tops next.
My simple pleasure this week is-----SEQUINS-----------
AND the best part was having all the bits and pieces in my craft cupboard already.
Bye for now
God Bless
Barb from Australia
Joining with Trish at alittlebitoflace.blogspot.com
 and Dayle at alittleofthisandthat2.blogspot.com

9 comments:

  1. Greta job, Barb, I admire people who are gifted with their hands.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb, I really like that white bag!
    It's such a nice shape and I think it looks even better without the trim.
    You've done a good job on the handles-it looks lovely!
    And the sequinned shoes and hat are a lot of fun!
    Very cheery for walking the Paris streets ;-D
    (Good to see you for LACE again too)
    love & hugs..Trish

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great ideas! You bring new life to things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love your creative projects...we fixed a dryer, but you had fun!! These are great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barb, this made me smile really big. What's not to love about a little sparkle?

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Barb...these are really cute.....it's fun to play around and create. Have a great weekend....

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a great job! You are very creative and I can't wait to see what you will do next. *grin* I have done a lot of bead work but not on clothes and bags and you amaze me.

    Blessings!
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. How lovely! It's amazing what a little "pizazz" can do to spruce things up! Great work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're talented!
    Thanks for your kind comment on my post about lavender...good think I didn't trigger those allergies of yours! :)

    ReplyDelete