Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Magic ....Not

Hello World,
Yesterday was our regular Monday Bingo Day. Mum won a tray of lamb chops - she was happy (they are her favourite thing to win). Mum doesn't play the poker machines in Lent , so she joined Merle and I for uchre. A nice day....
We got home about 5pm and the first thing I did was make us all a cuppa........It doesn't matter how many coffees or teas you have when you're out --nothing beats the ones  you make at home  in my opinion............
O.K.
to 'cut' a long story short ...
There I was,
Sitting with a cup of tea ,
Sipping and relaxing,
Looking out the kitchen window
Admiring the lovely blue flowers on the plumbago hedge
When suddenly they started to DISAPPEAR --- right before my eyes..........
I was suprised at this magic trick

THEN............
My husband came into view with hedge clippers in hand
He had decided to trim the hedge before tea
No magic ----just Kevin
Hello neat hedge.. which I must say is a good look along our narrow path..
Goodbye flowers......which is a pretty look I would've liked to keep for a little longer....

I'm glad hubby keeps outside looking nice without any prompting from me ....
BUT... there are times when a little less enthusiasm ....................
Love you Darling

Bye for now
Barb

1 comment:

  1. Haha!! It sounds funny but..you poor thing Barb!
    I know how lovely your plumbago looks in flower.
    Oh well..perhaps you can 'offer up' your loss for Lent :-)
    love..Trish

    ReplyDelete