Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Friends

At the end of this month Mum, Kevin and I are going to visit my sister Trish for a week.
We're verry excited about this because it's the first time in 3 years Mum has said she would like to make the trip.
Trish and her husband have been painting and re-decorating their house,I'm looking forward to seeing her kitchen cupboards now they have painted them white.
We have a dog and we were going to board him out when we go....But a friend of ours has said he would be happy to have him while we go away.We're pleased with this arrangement because Kyton knows our friend and his place well.
My contribution to LACE this week  is to share my apreciation for family and friends
They make life special.
Joining with Trish at alittlebitoflace.blogspot.com

Bye for now
 God Bless
Barb from Australia

4 comments:

  1. That's really great Barb!
    I think you'll feel better knowing Kyton is staying with someone he knows, while you all come up here :-)
    Can't wait to see you!!
    lots of love..Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Barb,
    How wonderful to 'meet Trish's sister. I agree and think family appreciation is a gift to be shared. How blessed you both are to have that. Enjoy your preparations for the trip
    God Bless
    Gae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Barb...I know how excited Trish is to see you and your mum!

    May you have a safe trip to her house and enjoy her lovely company :)

    M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can not think of a better place for your dog to take a little vacation than with your friend. Yesterday my mama called me and at the end of our visit she said ,"Dottie I would like to come and spend a few days with you!" I was so blessed.

    ReplyDelete