Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Communion Clothes

Hi Everyone,
I hope you all had a good week.
My eldest daughter rang me this week and arranged to visit me the weekend before Easter. She will be bringing the three grand children up from the farm so we can take them shopping for Communion Clothes. This is something my husband and I have done for all our grandkids.Our special present to support them on their spiritual journey.
I am so looking forward to this..we've never bought boys suits before ....only white dresses. Should be fun.
God Bless
Barb from Australia
linking with Trish @alittlebitoflace.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. Hi Barb,
    Thanks for linking up today.
    What a beautiful time you'll have buying
    First Holy Communion outfits for the children.
    I can just imagine all the lovely things you'll be choosing from!
    I expect to see some nice photos soon ;-)
    lots of love..Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful time, enjoy. I look forward to the day my son and DIL have some kiddos. I can't wait to be able to spoil them a bit. [o=

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog, Barb. How wonderful to spend time with your daughter and grandchildren especially for such an special time in their lives.

    I read that you enjoy crossword puzzles, so do I! I also got a good laugh about your hubby trimming the flowers while you were enjoying them through the window. :o)

    Sandra
    Ravenhill Cottage

    ReplyDelete