Friday, March 25, 2011

Bingo in the Mall

Hi everyone,
Mum and I went to free Bingo in the Mall this morning and Mum won some K Mart vouchers.........she was so thrilled.We also won a calico bag full of bread from Bakers Delight.
My simple pleasure this week is the happy look on mums face when she wins something at Bingo.
We go to bingo at the club most Mondays and to the mall bingo when it's on on the last Friday of every month. This is Mum's social life and a win makes it special for her.  Good on ya Mum!!!
God Bless
Barb from Australia
linking with Dayle at   alittleofthisandthat2.blogspot.com

5 comments:

  1. We lived in Las Vegas for a while, and it was fun to have an occasional date night with my husband, and we would play Bingo. :)

    Thanks for the kind comments on my blog. I'm sorry I took so long to respond. I love the birthday cake for Jesus idea! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go with the win. And I think it's great your simple pleasure is seeing your mom's smile. How cool is that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice pleasure this is to see happiness on your Mother's face. You must be a wonderful daughter. Thank you for visiting me and leaving such a nice comment. I like your idea of picking up gifts while traveling...it is something I just might try to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet, Barb. The Bible says to rejoice with those who rejoice and who better to rejoice with than your mother?

    ReplyDelete
  5. No doubt about Mum - she's always been pretty 'tinny' hasn't she lol!!
    I know how much her bingo means to her :-)
    Do you know how much your loving care for her means to me?
    You are one in a million , Barb!
    lots of love, big sister :-)
    Trish

    ReplyDelete