Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Teeth

Without teeth
Hello,Hello,Hello Everybody

I am a happy lady today
BECAUSE
I have new teeth and I think they are beautiful !!!!!

Just before Christmas I had to have 5 front bottom teeth removed due to a gum problem.
Needless to say I was a little (o.k. -- a lot) embarrassed to go anywhere and talk to people.
After a couple of weeks I relaxed and went to Bingo, shopping,visiting etc. without any stress.
Now - 7 weeks later - I have teeth again.

I don't think I'll ever take teeth for granted again.

My Simple Pleasure this week is being able to eat a slice of toast without cutting it into little pieces first.
The first bite after nearly two months was exciting ---toast never tasted so good............
With teeth

Joining with Dayle at alittleofthisandthat2blogspot.com

13 comments:

  1. Looking very good Barb :-)
    Yes..they're a little different, and I think they suit you really well! So glad you'll be able to enjoy more than mince again lol! Happy days indeed ;-D
    love..Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great. Congrats on the new teeth. They're perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Barb...Congras on your "grill." They look nice. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting! Come back again to visit. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Barb:

    You pointed out something that many of us take for granted.

    Thanks for the visit to my blog. Come back anytime!

    Blessings,
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being able to eat - now that is a great simple pleasure. Congrats on the new choppers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy for you !!!thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can imagine how you feel. Teeth are so important to ones self confidence aren't they? I had mine straightened as an adult and am so glad I did.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so glad that you had the gum problem taken care of...that is so important to your overall health! Being able to bite into something again must feel wonderful! Enjoy!


    ~Jean

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your simple pleasure is a full smile!! I love that. Too often, we do take a simple thing like eating our food or smiling for granted.

    You look maaaavelous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look great! Isn't it wonderful, the blessings we often take for granted, that are truly wonderful?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so glad -- you never know how much you need something until you are missing it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow the things we take for granted, don't we? I am so glad you are enjoying your new teeth. You look simply beautiful in them. Thank you for stopping by and leaving such sweet words.

    Blessings in Him<><
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your teeth look great! I can only imagine how happy you are to have them.

    ReplyDelete