Sunday, February 6, 2011

My O.C.D. kicked in

Hello people,
My wardrobe looks neat and tidy.
All t-tops and cammis  that are not partnered up with blouses or 3 piece outfits are hung and colour coded.
All blouses are hung.
All trousers and jeans are flat in the drawer.
All jumpers and cardigans folded on shelves.

SOUNDS IMPRESSIVE ------LOOKS IMPRESSIVE

****NOW*****
The bad news...........
1  I had 30 pairs of trousers ---now I have 15
2  All told I had 162 t-tops and cammis (It embarrasses me to admit that) and after matching them into outfits  and hanging them up  ------I still have 99 of them in my wardrobe. It does't look like that many, but it is.  I'm still in shock .............

I didn't stick to a colour scheme because everything I now have goes with my trouser colours of blue, black brown or grey, and 1pair of red .

I TRIED to be more severe with myself,  but thats as far as I got bfore the O.C.D. kicked in and it became too stressful to let things go.....
I think I did a good days work ...

Bye for now
God Bless
Barb

3 comments:

  1. Well done!!
    That was a great days work, Barb :-)
    I know you feel much better now that it's done.
    Love..Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last year I did one of the blogging challenges about getting dressed each day...well before I could do that I had to clean out my closet. It was like therapy to me, getting rid and organizing....it sounds like you are on your way also. Enjoy the fruit of your labor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I SO need to do this....You have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete