Wednesday, January 19, 2011

2011 Plans

Hello World, I've been contemplating what I will be creating for this year, apart from Hats for the Homeless, and I think I've come up with a Good Idea.
If I get my hubby to make me some wooden daisy looms the right size for all the ring seals from 2liter juice bottles that I have collected, I can make and put a daisy inside each ring and use these for all sorts of crafting and decorating projects. I could incorporate beads,use a daisy on a photo frame, use as Tree Decorations for Christmas, magnets,  --- etc.  etc.   etc. ----- and ----- it fits my criteria of lightweight and portable.
I think I'm getting excited.
I'll keep you posted on my progress.
Will post photos.
bye for now
Barb

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good Barb :-)
    I know you'll come up with something very creative!
    btw. I am coming from a new blog I created as a 'sister' to Angel Wings.
    This one will probably have more tea and decorating posts.
    Love and blessings to all..Trish

    ReplyDelete