Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Hello World, I'm writing to wish everyone the Blessings of the Season. Christmas is special family time and I sincerely hope that you all have wonderful gatherings and share good food and laughter together.
My husband is spending time with his brothers and sister and their families this year, while Mum and I are staying here in Sydney having lots of soft Christmas desserts to help me recover from dental work done this week.

New Year is the time to reflect and make changes (if necessary) to our lives.
New Year - New Beginning
Sounds good to me
My changes include trying to smile more often (should be easy with new teeth - I hope),
and to show more tolorance to my Husband and Mum.


God Bless
Bye, Barb

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Barb!!
    Hope the mouth heals up fast for you. I know you will feel better when all is fixed. Enjoy your 'soft' diet with Mum, but remember..
    your smile is always beautiful to us :-)
    Sending love and {{{{cyber-hugs}}}} to all!
    blessings..Trish

    ReplyDelete