Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Lunches

One of the simple things I like about Christmas is sharing lunch (or just a cuppa & cake) with friends. Yesterday we had guests for a prawn salad and christmas pudding luncheon,and today another friend came to exchange presents and enjoy a simple lunch outdoors. My husband and I try to see as many of our friends as possible for these little moments of sharing the Christmas Spirit. Thank You to Dayle at http://alittleofthisandthat2.blogspot.com and the all the ladies at Simple Pleasures for your welcome. May God Bless You all this Christmas Season. Barb

9 comments:

  1. It's sharing the little moments that add up to happiness isn't it ?! Prawn salad sounds really good Barb ;-) love and blessings..Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Barb and welcome to Simple Pleasures. Sorry we had an issue with your link, but it's been fixed and I hope to see you here often.

    What a wonderful simple pleasures post. Sharing lunch with friends is hard to beat.

    Merry Christmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Barb...would love you to use my Jesse's branch idea with your grandchildren! Blessings on you and yours this season!
    Elizabeth\
    http://www.justfollowingjesus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your pleasure

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure what a prawn salad is....but getting together with friends is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree so much. It is a true pleasure so share a "cuppa" with friends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is definitely one of life's simple pleasures. There's nothing like a cup of tea, a cake and a natter. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Barb,
    That's my kind of pleasure too, a cup of tea and a slice of cake makes any day with friends more fun! Thanks for stopping by to say "hi." Merry Christmas to you and yours!


    ~Jean

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Barb,
    I am visiting from Tea Time Tuesday at Rose Chintz Cottage. You had linked up to my tea party but there was an error in your link and I'm sorry but I don't know how to fix it. Anyway, I'm glad I found you and I hope you will come back and take part again. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and the New Year brings you many blessings.

    Christmas blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete