Thursday, November 18, 2010

get-together update

Hello World,

I am up to the most satisfying part of my Get-together preparations :::: The Food ::::::
I love it when I get to this point in the preparations because it means that soon all our family and friends will be here to feast their eyes on the decorations,fill their tummies with favorite foods and feel loved when they get their gifts. Wonderful !!!

About 30 minutes ago I asked my husband if the small TV in the dining room could be moved to a shelf on the other side of the room. And, Lo and Behold in the time it has taken me to write this, he has moved it. He is so fantastic !!!!! (it's times like this I'm reminded why I love him)
It never ceases to amaze me how changes around the house that I think will be easy are not, and things that look difficult to me are easy for Kevin.
Mum and I are very pleased with the new TV position, it's at eye level and the lights are not reflected on the screen, much better for veiwing. Thanks Kevin xxxxxxxxxxx

Mum got notification from the hospital that her carpel tunnel op on her left hand will be on 9th of December. She is very happy. It will all be over soon.

My cousin is now home from hospital, but will be on oxygen and medication for the rest of her life. Better than the alternative, eh!!!

My friend Merle has gone on a weeks holiday at her sister's place.
We have made our choices of where we want to go in France next year and early December we will go to a travel agent and organise bookings. VERY EXCITING

It's been lovely to be able to pack away my winter pj's and gowns for another 9 months or so.....
WELCOME WARM WEATHER

I have made a poster of old Christmas photos of the grandchildren that I hope will make everybody laugh.

Will write again soon
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment