Saturday, September 25, 2010

Doesn't he look swish and stylish

He is ready for all kinds of weather

Wearing royal purple


Smiling in a summer shirt



Ready for the dark in my yellow reflective safety coat


Dashing in denim

Hello World, I've decided to share my handsome dog with you. He's a real cutie and he likes wearing clothes. He has a very stylish wardrobe of fashion items given to him for birthdays and christmas over the last few years. He is a long legged, full tailed,long haired Jack Russell Terrier who hates mornings and doesn't get up for the day until about 9am. He copies everything we do here,if we sit - he sits, if we go into the yard so does he and when we come inside, you guessed it- so does he. When we sit at the table reading the paper or eating,he waits until one of us gets up for something and like a rocket he's onto the empty chair. If someone else gets up he changes to that chair.
I have to admit that we do this on purpose sometimes just to see him play musical chairs.








4 comments:

  1. Hello Merle,welcome to the World of Blog.
    It's good to have someone else to talk to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is amazing! Mum has a book of dog sweaters that you can knit I think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm back on line-yay! Love the pics Barb. I think my favourite is the hooded safety coat-sweet and smart-just like Kyton :-)
    Rog thinks #2&3 looks like Batman and Robin!
    Have a great day..God bless
    Trish

    ReplyDelete