Monday, July 12, 2010

mondays

I like Mondays because we pick up my friend Merle and we go to the club for Bingo. The prizes are all meat trays, and I love the look on Mum's face whenever she wins one. We sit at the same table with the same people every week so we know each other pretty well. Mum and a couple of the ladies have been sitting together for about 10 years now so it's a great social morning. After lunch Merle and I play cards while Mum plays the pokies and the hubby reads his book. I put $5 in the pokies (and mostly loose it) and that's my limit. We don't say how much we loose or win, only if we did loose or win. We drink coffee and attempt to solve the riddles of life. Good fun. I had a very relaxed birthday and received some contributitons to my France Fund.

No comments:

Post a Comment